Who likes BUTTONS?!?!?!?!

11/08/2015 01:06:00 PM Maple Grove Creative Design 0 Comments

I have to admit, I'm a bit of a button freak. I hoard them and it's insanely difficult for me to part with them. Especially when I find buttons that I'm in madly in love with. These buttons I'm about to show you are pretty amazing, if I do say so myself.

I have to be honest though. I'm maybe slightly, a little, kinda biased. You see, these amazingly beautiful buttons are made by my daughter. She's in the 7th grade and turning into quite the entrepreneur and I couldn't be more proud of her. Besides, this means I get an never ending pile of wood buttons. NEVER ENDING PILE, PEOPLE!

Seriously, aren't these GORGEOUS?! The wood is all harvested from a farm here in the Ozarks mountains. 100% hillbilly approved! They are all hand sanded and finished with a combination of natural beeswax and orange oil. No two buttons are exactly alike. I just love how rustic they are. And let me tell you, they look crazy awesome on crocheted and knit items.

Some of the buttons have the bark on and others (like the pine buttons because the bark peels off) have the bark removed. 

If you want to get more information on these things of absolute beauty make sure to like her facebook page, Iron Mountain Creations HERE!

To purchase you can find them in her Etsy shop HERE!

She's just starting out and will have many more drool-worthy buttons in the future. I'm telling you, this kid is going places.

















You Might Also Like

0 comments: